This year, Rétromobile had no fewer than 620 exhibitors and nearly a thousand vehicles spread over the 3 halls totalling some 72,000 m² of exhibition space – equivalent to 7 football pitches. Hard work rewarded by record visitor numbers, confirming the show’s success and appeal in the eyes of the general public.
A MEMORABLE SHOW
Young and old car enthusiasts enjoyed discovering or rediscovering models – some of which had never been seen before, others of which were well-known among the general public:
- Highlights of this year’s edition: the Berliet T100 – the «Giant of the Desert» – which amazed people with its spectacular dimensions… and the 60th birthday of the legendary Mini!
- Manufacturers were also in attendance, with never-before-seen exhibitions (Abarth, Citroën, Renault, Bentley, Bugatti, Honda, BMW, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Peugeot, Jaguar Land Rover);
- There were original events at this year’s Show – as there are every year: such as the reunion of 14 of the 19 surviving Bédélia cycle cars and the return of the Teuf-Teuf Club and the Saumur Tank Museum to the show’s indoor exhibition space, as well as their vehicles engaged in dynamic demonstrations outside;
- New this year: two-wheeled vehicles showcased with the Gnome et Rhône exhibition and the classic motorcycle sales area
- The participation of key players from the automotive industry (MOTUL and more);
- And because classic cars remain affordable, an exhibition of vehicles on sale for less than €25,000 delighted collectors: 75% of the vehicles were sold!
Connoisseurs, amateurs of rare vehicles, those who love unearthing undiscovered treasures and collectors, on the lookout for parts… they were all there!