1. FAQ Rétromobile
You can buy your tickets online :
To avoid the queue at the checkout , buy your tickets online https://www.retromobile.com/Visitors/Useful-information/Tickets-for-the-show or in partner shops: Fnac, Carrefour , Système U , Giant, Intermarché , Auchan, E. Leclerc, Cultura , Cora , the North Ferret and fnac.com , carrefour.fr , francebillet.com , ticketmaster.fr
You can buy tickets on the spot:
A ticket is available on site at the exhibition opening hours.
Prices are :
Web fares :
- Pre-sale (from June 6, 2019, to January 28, 2020): €19
- Pre-sale J-7 (from January 29, 2020, to February 4, 2020): €20
- Pre-sale during the show (from February 5, 2020 to February 9, 2020): €21
- Tickets for the preview (Tuesday 4 february - 7 pm to 10 pm) : €55
Attend this event before this year's show opens to the public and:
- Enjoy a sneak preview of the show
- Visit Rétromobile away from the crowds
- Enjoy buffet snacks in the aisles
- Meet well-known people from the car world
- 5 days pass + preview : €125
Take full advantage of the preview evening of Tuesday, February 4 (7 pm-10pm) and come visit Retromobile every day.
- Group price (from 10 purchased tickets): €17
- Ticketing at the entrance: €23
FREE ADMISSION FOR LESS THAN 12 Y.
Air France offers visitors a number of discounts you can get .
Up to -47 % on lines of metropolitan France ( including Corsica ) on all Air france and KLM flights between 29.01.2020 and 16.02.2020
To qualify, click on the link http://globalmeetings.airfranceklm.com/Search/promoDefault.aspx?vendor=AFR&promocode=34935AF
No, access is free for children under 12 years old.
Yes, you can offer a ticket that you buy in your name to another person.
No, you can present your ticket (with the bar code) directly on your smartphone.
Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
However, you can offer your ticket to someone else.
Retromobile 2020 will be held at the Paris expo Porte de Versailles from Wednesday February 5th to Sunday February 9th
Opening hours :
- Wednesday February 5th : 10am to 10pm
- Thursday February 6th : 10am to 7pm
- Friday February 7th : 10am to 10pm
- Saturday February 8th : 10am to 7pm
- Sunday February 9th : 10am to 7pm
If you leave the show, you will not be allowed to return. Any exit is final.
Access for people with reduced mobility is pavilion 1, main entrance, door L.
Porte de Versailles has 3 parking C, F and R whose rates are:
- 0 - 1h : 1,00 € / 15min
- 1:01 - 4h : 1.10 € / 15min
- 4:01 - 6 am : 0,70 € / 15min
- 6:01 - 8am : € 0.60 / 15min
- 8:01 - 12 : 0,30 € / 15min
- From the 13th to the 24th hour : € 32.40
For additional tranche of 24 : € 32.40
Rates 2 wheels: € 0.30 / 15min
Package ticket lost by 24 hours: € 32.40
Any 15 minute period started is due.
A cloakroom will be available in the pavilion 1:
- Clothing : € 2
- Small baggage : € 3
- Heavy baggage : € 4
Spotters will be present at all entrances and inside the pavilions.
Visitors will have to open their coats and bags when crossing the entrance doors .
In case of metal detection by the guards , a safety palpation will be systematically performed.
Vehicles may be inspected by security personnel at the entrances of the park.
Pets are not allowed at the door of Versailles, even on a leash.
Throughout the show, you can go to the general police station.
After the show, all objects founded on the show are directly handed to the service of the found objects of the police headquarters of the 15th arrondissement of Paris.