2CV MEHARI CLUB CASSIS
1 F 053
ZA DU BREGADAN
THE REFERENCE FOR ALL 2CV AND MEHARI ENTHUSIASTS
Located in the south of France on the edge of the Mediterranean sea, the 2CV Méhari Club gathers around fifty employees and is dedicated to 4 main activities :
- The manufacture of original spare parts (chassis, upholstery, body-work, bumpers, accessories, etc.).
- The sales and distribution of all 2CV, Méhari and Dyane spare parts references.
- Restoration and complete reconstrcution of dozens of theses vehicles every year.
- Engine reconditioning (machining of head cylinder, crankshaft grinding).
The strengths of 2CV Méhari Club Cassis:
- A 35 year exclusive partnership with Citroën.
- A unique range of spare parts which conform fully to their original counterparts.
- French manufacture, in our Cassis workshops.
- More than 5,000 reference