A health protocol based on four priorities
We have focused our health protocol on:
- Ensuring the safety and protecting the health of all participants,
- Complying with the government and health authorities’ regulations,
- Communicating to all participants public health measures and resources put in place ,
- Meeting the event industry’s standards via the gouvernment’s public health code of conduct.
Public health measures drawn up with the health authorities
This code of conduct, drafted in close cooperation with health authorities, complies with the regulations of the event management sector.
It thus aims to guarantee compliance with barrier precautions (contactless payment, flow management, introduction of one-way circulation, etc.) but also to raise participant awareness so as to reduce their risk of exposure to Covid-19 (hand disinfection, social distancing, limiting contact).
Regulations not to be forgotten: mask
As you would expect, the rules already in place and rooted in our everyday lives apply at the show. All participants could therefore wear face coverings, and social distancing must be observed.
To make sure people can wash and disinfect their hands, hand sanitizer will be provided on site. Public spaces will also be cleaned more frequently and thoroughly, to make conditions safer for everyone.
These measures are likely to evolve according to the decisions of the French authorities and the progression of the health crisis.
If you come from abroad
You will find all the information you need for your arrival in the country here.
For more information on these specific subjects, click here:
- Health control measures at the borders
- EU digital COVID certificate
- Obtaining a vaccination pass if you are vaccinated abroad
Our teams look forward to meeting you! While we are taking all the necessary steps to guarantee your safety, we nevertheless recommend that you download and activate the mobile app “TousAntiCovid”.
Crédits : rawpixel.com – Freepik